Here's the secret sauce in the Follow Your Buyer methodology: You will win more business if you create and properly distribute relevant content that truly helps buyers throughout the entire buyer's journey.
- The Data Problem Marketers Don't Know They Have
- 7 Tips For A Successful Virtual Event Presentation
- Finding The Best Value In Virtual Water Events In 2021
- Why Your Content Creation Strategy Needs Buyer-Centric Research
- From The Editor: What A Marketer Learned From Sales Meetings
- The Risk Of Confusing Thought Leadership With Selling
- What Does Enough Thought Leadership Look Like In Content Marketing?
- Understanding The Early, Middle, And Late Stages Of The B2B Buyer’s Journey
- Give Your Lead Scoring A Soul
- How To Get SMEs To Play For Your Content Marketing Team
EMERGING MARKETING TRENDS
Marketing experts are embracing the benefits of the types of services we offer at Water Online. Here are their latest thoughts on the subject.
“Tell us your top business challenge” was the subject line, but the email was littered with links to resources about the company’s products. It’s a common approach in sales and marketing: getting into what you sell as a solution to whatever challenges a customer might have. The problem is that businesses are likely already doing something about the issues they’re aware of, so that approach tends to fall flat. In this piece, consultant and author David Brock digs into the value of providing insights and ideas to help incite clients to change and grow.
To thrive, companies need to use data to find and reach their in-market buyers with targeted, timely messaging that addresses their business needs and delivers content to decision-makers. This AiThority piece outlines seven data-driven initiatives — including how to build, target, and distribute content — that will help boost your position in the market.
Even before the pandemic hit, the savviest marketers and sales leaders were looking at digital solutions to play a significant role in their customer relationships. Now, as buyers increasingly interact with brands in different ways — and find more value than ever in digital channels — your marketing professionals are under pressure to improve outcomes.